1) What are cake balls? Cake balls, aka cake truffles, are fully baked cakes which are then crumbled, mixed with frosting, formed into a ball and dipped in chocolate.
2) What’s the difference between cake balls upside-down cake pops and cake pops? An upside-down cake pop is a cake ball on a stick, with the stick pointing up and a cake pop is a cake ball on a stick but held like a lollipop.
3) How big are they? Each standard cake ball is approximately 1.5″ in diameter, and about 1 oz. in weight. Don’t be deceived though! Although small, they are rich and decadent.
4) Do you make your cakes and frostings from scratch? Everything is made from scratch using quality ingredients. No unpronounceable components here!
5) Do you have a store front? At this time, Cake Ball Love is by order only.
6) Do you offer tastings? Tastings for cake balls are available for $25.00 for up to 4 flavor choices. Please contact me for more details.
Thanks so much for taking a look around my site! If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at CakeBallLove[at]gmail.com or call or text at 619-567-7196.
Have a loving day!