Yessssss…..it’s the time of year!!!! PUMPKIN TIME! Hell, bleepin’ yeah!
Predictably, I’ve been going crazy making all things pumpkin. Today it was pumpkin pancakes. GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE pumpkin pancakes; they were amazing. My kid ate 4, husband ate 4, I ate…let’s not talk about that.
Add some Grade B maple syrup and you’re in pumpkin breakfast heaven…
- 1 c.(8 oz) coconut or almond milk (not canned coconut milk, but the coconut milk beverage deal)
- 3/4 c.(6.25 oz) pumpkin puree
- 2 t. melted coconut oil (if your other ingredients are cold, add this last)
- 1 egg
- 3 T. Grade B maple syrup
- 1 1/3 c. (6 oz) gluten free flour (Trader Joe’s or King Arthur is what I default to)
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ginger
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. cloves
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- Whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk until fully mixed.
- Cook over medium heat on a griddle.
- EAT THEM ALL.